, jazz singer, chef and progenitor of the polish cultural new wave and Lyon born chef, amazing Mathias Gondol from Natural food
, Naked wine , who has been working with best restaurants in Berlin
, invite you to a very special dinner at cosy Markthalle Moabit
You will get five servings made of local and seasonal ingredients and a good selection of wine and beers from The Markthalle own suppliers.
We cooperate with local farmers and professional passionates..
The menu is inspired by our french and polish roots.
1. Rabbit “Terrine de campagne”, cranberries jelly, dill oil
2. Fermented Mackerel from Küstlichkeitenl, sweet/sour coriander seeds, pickles
3. Polish Smoked Cheese “Oscypek”, fennel, red pepper jam
4. Wild Deer gulash/ Monkey 47 – Schwarzwald Dry Gin, purple potato mash, grilled red cabagge
5. Citrus Chantilly, Meringue, Quince and Chestnut Cream
To toast this delightful evening we will serve you a traditional polish “schnaps”
So you dont starve in beetween the dishes there will be delicious sourdough bread from THE BREAD STATION in Berlin and our homemade citrus “beurre salee” (salted butter)
ALL ORGANIC AND LOCAL INGRIEDIENTS
PLEASE REGISTER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE TO Polish Thursday Dinners / Obiady czwartkowe
Mathias Gondol, has been working as a chef since 10 years, cooperating with such restaurants as Les Valseuses, Gestalten, MAXIM – Bar à vins, JAJA and many more. His philosophy is so called- ESSKULTUR, which helearnt naturally from his hometown Lyon,
He spends every minute of the day (and sometimes night) on creating new flavours and mastering his recipes,